Monday, September 14, 2009

BF = boy frenz / best frenz?!

My roomate have a boy frenz,which is indian. But she is a chinese girl.

Every saturday, she will be the earlest wake up, then go to bath, after bath go to make-up, then dress very nice.(Usually she took alot of time in drawing eye liner....)

When everything is prepare, she will take the bus to kelana jaya and take LRT to KLCC. That's the place where they dating every once a week. Although it is very far but i saw her very happy to attend the date.

Until nite, she come back wif bungkus KFC.

This juz a intoduction about my roomates.


Today topic is;
Is BF = boy frenz or best frenz?

Some of my frenz sms me "Tomolow I introduce my new BF to your ah!!"

The next day.....

"Erm..... he is ......"i point at him. "I told you!! This is my NEW BOY FRENZ!!! "my frenz hold tied her "BF" , and her "BF" mannerly say hello to me.

(-口-)lll......I silent.

Actually I thought she say best frenz not boy frenz.

I also happy tat she has found the other part who loved her.

You ask what about me?

Actually I not really want to have a boy frenz. Is ok to live with it or without it.

I have frenz, but not much. For me, i only have I BF (best frenz)

She is my best frenz in my whole life,she can give me best opinion, so called as "Best" frenz.

I think there is no 1 can take place of her.




I have my own goal to reach for.

I love movie very much. I love to watch those advernture movie suchas The Lord of the Ring, Tsunami, Terminator ,trasformer......

And I m curiuosly to know more about the making of the film.

So i decided to study film making went I get a chance to study.

My mum does not support well of me, she think this kind of career is earning less money and working hour is long, she wish me to study the business of IT.

Well, I argue wif her. I told her this is my interest.

She such a stubborn lady.....

S0metimes I will wonder; If i choose study animation in the 1st time? not IT?

Then what I will be now? There's not body can forecast the future, neither me.

I have feel regret for not choosing animation course as my 1st choice.

Maybe that time I still in the branch road, there many road for me to choose to go.

Final I have choose to go mum's road ,but not wif my frenz .

Now sometimes I feel stress to study IT, because I duunoe what the hell are talking about.
Forgive me to say those words.

It is normal when a person having stress.

Now I have 1 year to go, then is the time I graduate from INTI college. Then I will go to the road with my own decision and interest.



Well, now i still single. I enjoy to be alone.

1 comment:

  1. gambate !!!!
    u'll make all dis through の~~
    这样也好啊~~
    你妈是在帮你呢~
    越压抑,你梦想的欲望就越大~
    den when u startto earn $$,
    den u can decide which way u should go liao >U<
    GAMBATE~~~~

    ReplyDelete