Sunday, September 13, 2009

A new start of my life

Sometime I dunt know what im thinking. I m thinking of many rubbish thing.And most of the time, I always daydream mode.

When I m walking,I daydream.

When I reading, I daydream.

When I bathing,I daydream.

When lecture class,I daydream.

In 24 hours, my daydream % can be near 90%.

WHAT MY MIND THINKING ABOUT?!

I dun't know, sometime when i looking at a sentence, I can feel daydream easily.

My mind full of imgaination, anything can be my creativity.

I remember my friend tells me : "You know? You should join animation class."

Then I ask her why?

She say, your mind full of creativeness, your story make people feel interested!!

The last word she say,your drawing so good.

Then I answer her, I cannot draw anymore. My drawing skill has reach the end.

When she hear me say, she feel very surpise. "Why??"

"I dunnoe, " I answer her. "I cannot draw anymore. Even you ask me with infront of paper and pencil. I still give up."

She feel pity to me, then she continue to her school work-drawing.

Now she study at Dasein college. I can see her drawing skill improve so much.

Honestly, I really admire her.

Now I m studying IT, and I found out that I m not quite good on my logical side.

Like C++ programming, honestly when I fail this subject, I feel sorry to my parents.

And I also found out, my logic thinking is different from other people. I also dunoe why.

Sometime I tell my friend about my opinion, they will look at me like a monkey is wearing a glass reading a dictionary.

I can feel that my suggestion is very bad, totally bad.

Then I not talking anymore. Of course, daydream again. And my friends all sit around and keep discuss.I will be left alone.

Well, I m not to complain about anyone here, juz want to talk out all about my feeling.

I think that all for tonite, I will keep talking my feeling on other day when same feeling come again.

1 comment:

  1. touching ~
    u still rmb d conversation...
    friend, dun feel like dat....
    b confidence to ur self....
    cos 羡慕别人,就等于否定自己.
    u can make it again de....
    trust ur self...
    try to c more n draw more~
    really.... trust ur self.
    keep holding on,
    dun gv up =)

    ReplyDelete