Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Business Battle?!

o(≧v≦)o~~ Hooray!! I finally found out a supplier !!

Since I have make a long~ preparation......

From arguing with mother, (i didnt tell my father yeh becoz he sure @#$#$..... at me)

From money problem...... (i go open new account today, i tell u all... the employee in CIMB bank at kepong really friendly ah!!!!!!! with smilling)

From stock problem...(that supplier also have relationship wif my mum)

From many parties of problem.....

Although I not prepare going to tell any1, when there is a chance I will tell them.

Becoz I m a newbie juz step into bussniess. And I wish to earn my own $$ .

I hope i can success in starting a busniess !! +u +u !!

1 comment:

  1. u rellly 不够朋友la.....
    like dat also din tell me....
    i also 1 2 join u.....
    i also 1 to learn all dis things....
    ahaha....
    den can i join u ?
    hehe....
    feel sorry cos i din solve d problems v u 2gether....

    ReplyDelete