Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Continue argue about the course until when

I receive a phone call by my mother today.

She ask me to open a current saving account for her. Then i ask her why?

She reply me say I no need to know why about it ,juz open for her,that's all.

(\ _ /)#.....volcano flare-up.

Then I argue wif her "Why i cannot know??!! You can use your own 1 rite?"she got so~ many account..CIMB la...Maybank la... SSPN la...Public bank la.....EON bank la...why need mine?

"XXX company have $$ need banking to u u DUN WAN $$ AH!!!? I will fetch you by tomolow, we go open account!!! " She scold me through phone. like i must obey her.

"Last week we had open CIMB account liao mah!!!!" I said.

"That 1 is different 1 la! " She started impatient.

(=.=)lll......Then that CIMB account use for wat?? Juz "born " not more that 1 week....

"You dun need ask so many la!!! Last time ask you study BUSINESS you go to study IT , USELESS @#$%@#$@#@#".......

(Q.Q)...... I felt silent.

Why she still wan to argue the same thing again and again??

Almost 1 year already she still mind about it.

Although my 1st choice not IT, but design.

But that time she has agree to let me study IT thus she send me to INTI?

Then what I be in here for??

I very hate her when she say this again. Then i argue wif her in the corridor.

Until we have make agreement, she will fetch me 2molow after class then i go back to class.

She always like tat, using ppl account but dunt let me noe for what purpose to use.

I angry of her, certainly. Where got mother treat child like this?

Many time already!! This is not the 1st time! OMG......

I have enough of her. stubborn, irritable old lady!!!!

Mother, I have my own human rights!! (\0/)


No comments:

Post a Comment